"We manage all types of landlords, from large investment portfolios to accidental landlords. We understand that every landlord wants to have access to different information about their property and we can tailor our service to suit your needs."
Here at To Rent Me Property we have years of experience in property management and understand that trust is the most important factor in a successful relationship. We want you to be assured that we are managing your property with care and can tailor your management agreement with us to give you that peace of mind. We can provide you with the following services:
- Full management with optional maintenance preferences
- Marketing with all of the UK's major advertising portals
- Clear and transparent monthly statements
- Detailed and secure lease agreements
- Regular inspections and reports
- Full property check in/out inventory services with photographs
- Deposit registration and move out out dispute resolution
- Up to date advice on upcoming legislation changes
- HMO facilitation and management
- Tenant find services
"My property is not renting and I do not understand why..."
We understand the frustration of having a property empty for an extended period of time. We understand that landlords often have outgoing commitments that depend on the rental income of a property. When we take on a new property you will meet with our Managing Director and a member of our team who will manage your property on a daily basis. We will come and meet you at your property to offer our recommendations on how to best get your property tenanted again.
"I want to renovate my property but I don't know where to start or who to use..."
We can offer you advice on renovations and using our trusted team of contractors we can arrange high quality work within your budget. No project is too big or small, our team will see the project through from start to finish and liaison with any local authorities on your behalf.
You can check out our portfolio gallery to see some of the renovations we have carried out already.